Are any of the following questions applicable to you?
- Are you stuck in daily business worries?
- Is more attention paid to your operational matters rather than the long-term vision?
- Do you want to grow and expand but you don't know how?
- Do you have many ideas but tend to forget your goal?
If any of the above questions seem familiar to you, it might be time to think about hiring an entrepreneurial advisor. An entrepreneurial advisor can;
- Advise on growth, investments and automation
- Help you to think strategically
- Provide consultancy on human resources
- Last – but not least- helps you to anchor the changes in your company and take the employees with you.
As an experienced entrepreneur, I know better than most that a successful business is not only a result of hard work and experience, but also from being enthusiastic and passionate about what I do, everyday. I have been fortunate enough to build up an extensive network which has enriched my professional experiences and enables me to bring a wealth of knowledge to every project.
As I have experienced all facets of entrepreneurship directly, and understand the benefits of having a coach- and of being a coach- I am passionate about sharing this knowledge and helping businesses to grow and prosper. Consequently I decided that, after the sale of my two companies, I would take the step of starting to coach and advise entrepreneurs, like you, unlocking access to my vast network/partner base to help you grow.
Establishing what your goals and aspirations are, and understanding your challenges and limitations, will be the critical first step. I do this with a business view and an empathic heart, because I know better than anyone how difficult entrepreneurship can be.